Commenting Rules and Guidelines
Here at FamilyGuyEpisodes.com, we believe in maintaining a healthy community where we can all participate in constructive communications. After all, we all love to watch Family Guy online for free and we probably want to share some comments for each episode. Not following these guide lines will result in your IP address getting banned from our site.
- This is an English web site, so all comments must be written in English. Any comments written in a language other than English may be removed without notice.
- No abusive language, racism, sexism, prejudice or foul language of any kind.
- Do not post political and/or religious comments.
- Do not advertise another website or product in any way. Spammers will be banned immediately.
- Do not post spoilers. A spoiler is known to be a piece of information (or comment) about this episode that when other users read it, they will be informed of what will happen in this episode. Spoilers take the excitement of watching this episode away for other users.
- Do not comment on the quality of the video (or source) or how slow they load. Do not comment that “this is not the correct Family Guy video for this episode”. All these issues should be reported by clicking the “Report as Broken” button below the player. We will look into the issue once we receive your report.
- Personal attacks are prohibited. Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another member. Text of this nature is not beneficial to the community spirit and will not be tolerated.
We know our policies are strict, but keep in mind that FamilyGuyEpisodes.com is designed for users of all ages and cultures. You are a member of this community, so please show your participation by posting thoughtful comments on Family Guy episodes.